Easily accessible from Singapore and the northern areas by road via Kota Tinggi and by ferry services from Changi Point, Singapore. It takes 1 hour and 20 minutes drive from Johor Bahru to Desaru.
The view was great especially when you are about to enter Desaru. The landscape was well maintained and surrounded by lush greenery of tropical forest.
Public transport are available from Johor Bahru, Kota Tinggi and Tanjung Belungkor to Desaru. For those guests that prefer to travel by Ferry from Singapore, operates four sailing a day between Changi Ferry Terminal and Tanjong Belungkor Ferry Terminal. The ferry has capacity for 400 passengers and 70 cars in its car deck.
- KL - Senai Airport (Johor Bahru) -- 45 mins
- Changi International Airport (Singapore) & via Ferry -- 45 mins
- From Johor Bahru -- 1 hr 30 mins
- From Senai Airport (Johor Bahru) -- 1 hr 15 mins
- From Tg Belungkor Ferry Terminal -- 25 mins
- From Kuala Lumpur -- 4 hr 15 mins
- From Singapore -- 2 hr 15 mins
- From Changi Ferry Terminal to Tg Belungkor -- 45 mins
- From Tanah Merah FT to Sebana Cove Ferry Terminal -- 45 mins
- From Changi Village to Tg Pengelih Ferry Terminal -- 1 hr 30 Mins
Near by Attraction
- Ostrich Farm
- Teluk Sengat
- Desaru Fruit Farm
- Fisherman Museum
- Fishing Village
- Fireflies Watching
- Day Trip Shopping at JB or Singapore
- JB City Tour By Night