How to Get There
Felda Residence Trolak is a beautiful resort perched on a hill in the midst of a vast plantation in Sungkai, Perak, Malaysia. It is about 120 km from Kuala Lumpur.
The resort is within easy access of the highway and old trunk road, making it a convenient destination for leisure travellers, local tourists, and corporate guests.
While staying at Felda Residence Trolak is an unforgettable experience, the resort’s strategic location makes it possible for guests to explore other places of interest:
- Felda Residence Sungai Klah – 18 km
- Orang Asli Settlement – 18 km
- White Water Rafting Adventure Place – 20 km
- Deer Farm – 25 km
- Ipoh – 100 km
- Centre Market, KL – 128 km
- KLIA Airport – 160 km
Near by Attraction
- FELDA Residence Hot Springs
- Sungkai Conservation Centre
- Orang Asli Village