- Day 01: Arrival Hanoi (Dinner)
Upon arrival at Noi Bai International Airport, our representative will meet you and transfer to Hanoi. Dinner at local restaurant. Then tranfer to Hanoi Railway station for your train night to Sapa - 380 km Northwest of Hanoi, among the Hoang Lien Mountains, in Lao Cai Province, near the Chinese border. 1.650 meters above sea level, famous for its pristine environment, unparalleled scenery and cool climate, Sapa is home to more than 30 colourful hill tribes and Vietnam's highest peak, the 3.143 meters Mount Fansipan. Tonight, you will be traveling on the train with sleeping berth journeying to Lao Cai.
- Day 02: Lao Cai - Sapa (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
06h00: Arrival Lao Cai. Have breakfast at local restaurant, From Lao Cai the road winds up the terraced hillsides to Sapa, a former French hill resort and home to some of Vietnam’s most colourful ethnic groups. There are many photo opportunities along the way. Transfer to hotel. In the afternoon visit some of nearby hill tribe villages Cat Cat. Overnight in Sapa.
- Day 03: Sapa - Sin Chai / Ta Van (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
A morning walking tour of Sapa visits the busy market where Red Dao, Black H’mong and other ethnic minority people converge from the surrounding countryside to sell their embroidery, silverware and handicrafts. Today is the summit day as you trek more up to the villages especically to see the colourful Dzao hill tribe. Maybe your body feels a bit busted but while you’re resting your feet, we will have a little picnic lunch celebrating by the stream and simply enjoy life! It is time to enjoy the fresh air and the nocturnal sounds of nature.
- Day 04: Sapa - Coc Ly Market - Lao Cai - Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
After breakfast. Rise up as early as 6.00 am to visit the Coc Ly market. This is the best time to visit this huge market with its entire colourful ehtnic people like Lao, Lu, Black (flat) Dzao and Blue H’mong minorities. Not only that, the outstanding and amazaing dred H’mong, Tay, Dzay will be seen here as well. It is time for you to enjoy on your own leisure. Transfers you back to Lao Cai to take train back to Hanoi. Dinner at Lao Cai restaurant.
- Day 05: Hanoi - Halong Bay (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Arrival Hanoi in the morning. Have breakfast, then enjoy sightseeing tour features both cultural and historical highlights, comprising Ba Dinh Square, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Ho Chi Minh's house on stilts, Ho Chi Minh Museum and One-Pillar Pagoda, Temple of literature. Lunch, then depart to Halong Bay. Arrive Halong, check in hotel (Welcome drink). The rest of the day is at leisure. Have dinner at seafood restaurant. Overnight in Halong.
- Day 6: Halong Bay - Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
After breakfast, Board a private boat for a cruise in Halong Bay, a world heritage site recognised by UNESCO in 1994. Explore Dau Go Cave, Thien Cung Grotto, round over Tuan Chau Island, Dinh Huong Island, Ga Choi Island, Dog Island and Sail Island. Lunch of fresh seafood is served on board. Return to Hanoi with stop-overs at ceramic and hand embroidery workshops en route. Arrive Hanoi. Visit Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple.
18h30: Enjoy Water Puppet Show, a theatrical genre reflecting the agricultural civilisation of thousands of years ago. Then, enjoy one hour Cyclo tour around Hanoi old quarters. Dinner. Overnight in Hanoi.
- Day 07: Hanoi Departure (Breakfast)
Breakfast in hotel. Proceed to airport for return flight.
|Price for Package above inclusive of
- Hotel in twin/triple sharing room basis with daily breakfast
- Transfer by air-conditioned bus as itinerary
- Train ticket Hanoi - Lao Cai - Hanoi in 4 berth wooden Cabin
- Meals as indicated
- Local English speaking guide
- Complimentary Mineral Water on tour (02 bottle/pax/day)
- Entrance fees, boat trips and excursions
|Price for Package above exclude the following
- Room Service
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Fee
- Domestic and International Air Tickets
- Personal Expenses
- Others not mentioned nor specified above
- COMPULSORY TIPPING - RM 12/PAX/DAY (Must be pre-collect in Malaysia)
|Livitrans / Fansipan Schedule (Everyday):
- Ha Noi - Lao Cai: Departs 21:15 - Arrives 05:30
- Lao Cai - Ha Noi: Departs 20:15 - Arrives 04:30
- Child under 6 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: Free of charge (no meal provided)
- Child from 6 - under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: 50% of charge
- Child from 6 - under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults with extra bed: 75% of charge
- Child under 12 years old sharing room with one (1) adult: 90% of charge
- Child from 12 years old and above: 100% of charge
- Min 2 Person
- All Rate Quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) per person
- The above rates are applicable to Leisure guests only
- For MICE (Meeting, Incentive, Conference and Exhibition) guests, quotation will be made upon request
- Rates are NOT applicable for Muslim
- Rates are applicable for Malaysian passport holder only
- For Non-Malaysian passport holder, addition RM50/person will be imposed
- During Lunar New Year from 13-16 Feb, 2010 : Add 15 % of the package cost
- For the above choice/confirmation of hotels are subjected to hotel availability