The Puteri Pacific is located in the heart of the city's bustling commercial, shopping and administrative centre. Overlooking the Straits of Johor and just 5 minutes drive from the Causeway to Singapore, The Puteri Pacific is also physically linked to the Persada Johor International Convention Centre.
How to Get There
Regular flights from Johor Bahru's Senai International Airport connects the state capital with the country’s major cities such as Kuala Lumpur, Kuching, Kuala Terengganu, Kuantan and Kuching.
Keretapi Tanah Melayu (KTM) offers numerous train services connecting Singapore and other states through the Johor Bahru Railway Station.
A ferry link provides a new way to travel between Singapore and Malaysia. It operates daily between Changi Point near the Singapore International Airport and Tanjung Belungkor in Johor.
Near by Attraction
- Places of Worship (Church, Sikh Temple, Chinese Temple, Indian Temple and Mosque) -- 3 minutes walk
- Shopping Complexes -- 10 minutes walk
- Sultan Ibrahim Building -- 10 minutes walk
- Grand Palace & Royal Museum -- 10 minutes walk
- Mawar Handicraft Centre -- 10 minutes (by car)
- More than 30 Golf courses -- 15 - 45 minutes (by car)
- Johor Art Gallery -- 15 minutes (by taxi)
- Johor Tourism Action Council Office (JOTIC) -- 15 minutes (by taxi)
- Sultan Abu Bakar Mosque -- 15 minutes (by taxi)
- Dataran Bandaraya -- 15 minutes (by taxi)
- Johor Heritage Foundation -- 30 minutes (by taxi)
- Tanjung Piai -- 1 hour (by taxi)