|4 Days / 3 Nights Chiangmai/Chiangrai + Long Neck & Mix Hill Tribes + 3D Museum (TOUR CODE “GP4”)
- DAY 01 ARRIVAL CHIANGMAI (KHANTOKE DINNER)
Upon arrival at Chiangmai International Airport, you will be met by our local Tour Guides. Once all are assemble , the first stop to visit is Doi Suthep Temple (Includes entrance Fees). Built as a Buddhist monastery in 1383 it is still a working monastery today. Arriving at Doi Suthep Temple you are first greeted with a daunting 306 steps which were built in 1557 and are guarded by giant snakes or nagas. If you can't do the steps there is a nearby funicular that can shuttle you to the top (Excludes Tram Fees). Your first view of the Golden Pagoda will be jaw dropping. The gold leaf on the large Pagoda and large parasols on each of its four corners, glisten in the sun. Next you will proceed to the 3D Museum (Includes entrance fees).It is called “Art in Paradise and the first in Thailand’s North.The 3D Museum collects a variety of paintings featuring land of animals, underwater world, extinct animals, deserts, and the famous Pharaoh’s tomb. Next you will be transferred for check in at your respective hotels. In the evening you will be assemble to have Khantoke dinner. Sitting down to a well-presented meal of good and delicious food is something to enjoy with Thai Dancing shows. After dinner, you will be transferred back to your respective hotels.
- DAY 02 CHIANGMAI (B/L/D)
After breakfast, you will visit Elephant Camp in a Natural Park that has both amazing and amusing performance from the elephants. There are elephants for you to ride (Own expense). Next will be lunch and continue to visit Orchid & Butterfly Farm . On display are a profusion of blooms of all varieties, shapes, colors and prices from a few baht for the common strains to a few hundred thousand baht for the rare and exotic species Then you will visit Monkey Show where the monkeys demonstrate with impressive range of talents follow by Human and Snake Fighting Show. Next proceed to visit Long Neck + Mix Hill Tribes. Mix Hill Tribes Village are places for Long Neck, White Karen, Lahuchibalah, Mong (Meo), Pharong (Long Ears). Next destination will be San Kham Pang Village (Home Industries) which is another well-known place in Chiangmai , Thailand. The major traditional handicraft center in Northern of Thailand where you can see Gems Gallery, Honey Shop, Leather Factory, Umbrella and Healthy Food Products as Royal Jelly Bee or Honey, etc. In the evening you will be assemble for dinner and after dinner you will be transferred back to your respective hotels.
- DAY 03 CHIANGMAI-CHIANGRAI-CHIANGMAI (B/L/D)
After breakfast, you will take a Day tour to Chiangrai. On the way you will visit Mae Kajan Hotspring for a stop of 30mins where you can soak your feets while enjoying one cup of Hot Coffee (Free for Adult). You will continue to visit White Temple. (Wat Rong Khun Temple). Wat Rong Khun however is no traditional temple. Chalermchai re-imagines Thai art for the modern world. Next will be lunch and will proceed to visit The Golden Triangle where Mae Khong River flows through the borders of three countries i.e. Thailand, Laos and Burma. Then proceed to visit Mae Sai, the northernmost town in Thailand. It is separated from Burma only by a bridge. There are many shops selling an assortment of Myanmese shores and souvenirs. Then you will be transferred back to Chiangmai and along the way follow by dinner.
- DAY 04 CHIANGMAI-AIRPORT DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast, you will be free at own leisure till transferred to the airport for your flight back home.
- NOTE: Tours will be re-arranged if need to be according to schedule but we will complete the whole tours as stated in the itineraries for the passengers
|Price for Package above inclusive of
- City Tour
- Meals as Per Indicated - 3B, 2L, 3D
- Return Airport Transfer
|Price for Package above exclude the following
- Room Services
- Insurance Coverage
- Flight Ticket
- Airport Tax
- Security Charges
- Telephone Calls
- Laundry and any others items
- The above package are based on Minimum 2 paxs
- The above rates are strictly for Asia Market only. Package require a minimum of 02 paxs Full paying (GV2) per booking.
- All tours and transfers are based on SIC (Seat-In-Coach) basis. No refund for any un-used portion of the tour
- The above package rates are applicable for FIT bookings ONLY and NOT applicable for G.I.T. or Private Group & No F.O.C
- All rates may be subjected to change without prior notice.
- Itineraries are subject to change at the discreation of local tour operator
- Child Policy : Child 12 years old will be considered as adult rates
- Pick up time for transfer from hotel to airport is 2-3 hours prior to flight departure time, depending on location of hotel.
- All reservations are subjected to room availability. Full payment will be required upon confirmation of the booking.
- No refund will be made for all confirmed hotels in the event where passenger's opt to change hotel on arrival in Chiangmai and new charges apply
- No refunds will be given for any tours, meals or other services not utilized by passengers in all packages.
- Tour base on English speaking guide , Mandarin speaking guide is subject to request and availability during high season, please specify when making bookings.
- The above tour fare are for passenger's travelling on direct flight from Kuala Lumpur - Chiangmai OR by connecting flight via Bangkok . For stop / stay over passenger's in Bangkok first, an additional of RM 25.00/pax will be charge on top of the tour fare
- Halal Meals Surcharge - RM 10.00 /pax / meal ( Halal meals available only in CNX . In Chiangrai & other province, pack meals will be arranged. No Khantoke dinner with show if halal meal )
- Compulsory Tipping RM 45.00 / pax ( must be pre-collected in Malaysia )
- Compuslory Shopping Stop - Sam Kam Pang Village
- Chinese New Year Surcharge RM 50.00/pax (27 Jan - 05 Feb 2017)
- NO Mandarin speaking guide available during Loy Krathong (13-15 Nov 16) , Chirstmas & New Year (24-25 Dec 16& 31 Dec-01 Jan 17), Chinese New Year (27Jan-5Feb 2017)
- Payment by credit card add 2.5%