- DAY 01 : ARRIVAL CHIANGMAI (KHANTOKE DINNER)
Meet on arrival by our local tour guide and after lunch then transfer to check in hotel and later on in the evening go to have Khantoke dinner with Thai dancing shows.
- DAY 02: CHIANGMAI (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner included)
After Breakfast, Proceed to the exquisite Doi Suthep Temple (Exclude tram fees) which is located in the west of Chiangmai city on Doi Suthep at 929 feet above sea level with a beautiful view of Chiangmai town which can be reached by climbing the step 300 steps of the winding dragon or by the tram car. After lunch, the next destination will be San Kham Pang Village (Home Industries) which is another well-known place in Chiangmai, Thailand. The major traditional handicraft center in Northern of Thailand those you can see Gems Gallery ,Honey shop, Leather Factory, Umbrella and Healthy Food Products as Royal Jelly Bee or Honey etc
- DAY 03 : CHIANGMAI-CHIANGRAI-CHIANGMAI (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner included)
After breakfast, proceed for a Day Tour to Chiangrai. Along the way, proceed to visit Mae Kajan Hot Spring and proceed to the exquisite White Temple (Rong Khun Temple) and The Golden Triangle. It is the intersection between Mekong River and Kong River which is the gate of the borders in Thailand, Burma and Laos. Then you will visit Mae Sai, the northernmost town in Thailand. It is separated from Burma only by a bridge. There are many shops selling an assortment of Myanmese shores and souvenirs. After dinner, you will be transferred back to Chiangmai.
- DAY 04 : CHIANGMAI (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner included)
After breakfast, visit Elephant Camp in a Natural Park which has both amazing and amusing performance from the elephants. There are also the elephants for you to ride but at (own expense). Then visit Monkey Show, Human & Snake Fighting Show . Next proceed to visit Orchid & Butterfly Farm. On display are a profusion of blooms of all varieties, shapes, colours and prices from a few baht for the common trains to a few hundred thousand for the rare and exotic species. Lunch & Dinner in Local restaurant.
- DAY 05: DEPARTURE DATE (Breakfast included)
After breakfast, you will be free at own leisure. After that you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back home.
|Price for Package above inclusive of
- City Tour
- Meals as Per Indicated (4B,3L,4D)
- Return Airport Transfer
- English OR Mandarin speaking guide throughout the tour
|Price for Package above exclude the following
- Tipping at RM 55/pax ( pay in Chiangmai )
- Halal meal surcharges RM70/pax .Thai Laksa and Khantoke dinner will be replace to normal meal at local Halal restaurant .
- Optional tour : Mix Hill Tribes RM 60 / Pax , Boat Trip @ Cei RM 60 / Pax
- Room Services
- Insurance Coverage
- Flight Ticket
- Airport Tax
- Security Charges
- Telephone Calls
- Laundry and any others items
- The above package are based on Minimum 2 paxs
- The above rates are strictly for Asia Market only. Package require a minimum of 02 paxs Full paying (GV2) per booking.
- All tours and transfers are based on SIC (Seat-In-Coach) basis. No refund for any un-used portion of the tour
- The above package rates are applicable for FIT bookings ONLY and NOT applicable for G.I.T. or Private Group & No F.O.C
- All rates may be subjected to change without prior notice.
- Itineraries are subject to change at the discreation of local tour operator
- Child Policy : Child 12 years old will be considered as adult rates
- Pick up time for transfer from hotel to airport is 2-3 hours prior to flight departure time, depending on location of hotel.
- All reservations are subjected to room availability. Full payment will be required upon confirmation of the booking.
- No refund will be made for all confirmed hotels in the event where passenger's opt to change hotel on arrival in Chiangmai and new charges apply
- No refunds will be given for any tours, meals or other services not utilized by passengers in all packages.
- Tour base on English speaking guide , Mandarin speaking guide is subject to request and availability during high season, please specify when making bookings.
- The above tour fare are for passenger's travelling on direct flight from Kuala Lumpur - Chiangmai OR by connecting flight via Bangkok . For stop / stay over passenger's in Bangkok first, an additional of RM 25.00/pax will be charge on top of the tour fare
- Halal Meals Surcharge - RM 10.00 /pax / meal ( Halal meals available only in CNX . In Chiangrai & other province, pack meals will be arranged. No Khantoke dinner with show if halal meal )
- Compulsory Tipping RM 55.00 / pax ( must be pre-collected in Malaysia )
- Compuslory Shopping Stop - Sam Kam Pang Village
- Chinese New Year Surcharge RM 50.00/pax (27 Jan - 05 Feb 2017)
- NO Mandarin speaking guide available during Loy Krathong (13-15 Nov 16) , Chirstmas & New Year (24-25 Dec 16& 31 Dec-01 Jan 17), Chinese New Year (27Jan-5Feb 2017)
- Payment by credit card add 2.5%