- Day 01: Arrival Hanoi (Dinner)
Upon arrival at Noi Bai International airport, meet and pick up by our representative. Transfer to hotel for checking in. Dinner and overnight in Hanoi.
- Day 02: Hanoi - Halong Bay (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
After breakfast, take Hanoi city tour covering Ba Dinh Square, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (Closes on Monday, Friday & from Sep – Nov for maintenance) & Residence, One
Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature (The 1st University of Vietnam). Lunch at local restaurant, then proceed to Halong town. Halong Bay was awarded by UNESCO as a
world natural heritage in 1994 and now become one of new 7 Nature Wonders of the World. Take 4 hour drive will show you the diversity of the North Vietnam villages
and rice fields along the journey. Dinner and overnight in Halong.
- Day 03: Halong Bay - Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
After breakfast, board on cruise and start 4 hour cruising among limestone islands and photograph of stunning landscapes of Ha Long. Passing by a fishing village to see
local fish-men community and know more about their life. Cruising further to take photos of Ha Long Bay symbol, a “Fighting cock” rock. Visit Paradise Cave
(Thien Cung cave) – one of the most beautiful cave in Ha Long Bay. Lunch will be served on boat with the fresh seafood. Back to Hanoi in the afternoon then visit Hoan
Kiem Lake. Free time for shopping at 36 ancient streets (Hanoi Old Quarter). In the evening, enjoy the Water Puppet Show – the most famous Vietnamese cultural show
with folk song. Dinner and overnight in Hanoi.
- Day 04: Hanoi - Ho Chi Minh (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
After breakfast, transfer to Noi Bai Airport for flight to Hochiminh City.Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat airport, meet by our representative and take short sightseeing tour of
Ho Chi Minh City : Visit The Hundred Years Red Cathedral (Notre Dame Cathedral) ,The Old Post Office and The People’s Committee Hall. Dinner. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
- Day 05: Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
After breakfast, transfer to Cu Chi Underground Tunnel - where human knowledge has been enriched by experiencing a web-like tunnel system of more than 200km in length
which used to be the shelters of guerrillas during the war against American troops. Back to Ho Chi Minh. After lunch, visit War Museum, China Town, Thien Hau Temple,
lacquerware factory and handicraft center. Dinner and overnight in Hochiminh.
- Day 6: Ho Chi Minh - Mekong Delta (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
After breakfast, drive to My Tho. Upon arrival, take the boat trip along Mekong River with islet stop at Thoi Son to taste seasonal fruits, enjoy traditional folk songs. Then, visit
the authentic life of the local and challenge your bargaining power at cottage handicraft shops. Lunch to be served with the Mekong Delta specialty. Return to Ho Chi Minh
in the afternoon. Free time for shopping at Ben Thanh Market. Dinner will be served on Saigon River Cruise with show entertainment along the Saigon River.
Overnight in Hochiminh.
- Day 07: Ho Chi Minh Departure (Breakfast)
Breakfast in hotel. Proceed to airport for return flight.
|Price for Package above inclusive of
- Hotel in twin/triple sharing room basis with daily breakfast
- Transfer by Private air-conditioned transport as itinerary
- Meals as indicated
- Excellent English/Chinese speaking guide throughout the journey
- Complimentary Mineral Water on tour (02 bottle/pax/day)
- Entrance fees, boat trips and excursions
|Price for Package above exclude the following
- Room Service
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Fee
- Domestic and International Air Tickets
- Personal Expenses
- Others not mentioned nor specified above
- COMPULSORY TIPPING - RM80/person (Must be pre-collect in Malaysia)
- Compulsory tipping at RM 12.00/pax/day for 5 pax up ( Must pre-collect in Malaysia )
- Compulsory Chinese New Years surcharge 20% from tour fare ( 28Jan-02Feb17)
- Min 2 Person
- All Rate Quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) per person
- The above rates are applicable to Leisure guests only
- For MICE (Meeting, Incentive, Conference and Exhibition) guests, quotation will be made upon request
- For the above choice/confirmation of hotels are subjected to hotel availability
- Payment by credit card add 2.5% card charges